Lemon Raspberry CBD Donuts
8mg CBD each
*This recipe requires a donut mold pan.
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 2 milliliters Pacha CBD oil (100mg)
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup raspberries
1.Preheat oven to 425 degree fahrenheit and spray donut mold tray lightly with oil.
2. In a large bowl whisk together flour, cornstarch, sugar, baking powder and salt.
3. Stir in buttermilk, eggs, Pacha CBD oil, butter, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and lemon zest just until fully combined. Do not over mix to avoid dense donuts. Divide batter evenly amongst molds by either spooning in or place in a piping or ziplock bag and squeeze in molds.
4. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until the edges begin to turn brown. Remove donuts from molds once completely cool.
5. In a food processor or blender blend raspberries and pass the puree through a sieve to separate seeds. Mix powdered sugar and 2 Tablespoons of seedless raspberry puree until completely smooth.
6. Dip donuts into raspberry icing and allow to set. Garnish as you please and most importantly... Enjoy!
- 2 cups portabella mushrooms, cubed small and sautéed
- 2 cups cooked black beans
- 1/2 cup onion, minced
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 2 milliliters Pacha CBD oil (100mg)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire
- Condiments and toppings of your choice
- Bun of your choice (we used a brioche bun)
- In a large bowl mash black beans completely or leave chunky.
- Add the mushrooms, onion, garlic, eggs, panko, salt, black pepper, Pacha CBD oil, and Worcestershire. Mix until combined.
- Divide mixture into 4 parts and gently shape into a patty. If it doesn't hold its shape add a little more panko until it forms.
- Place patties onto an oiled pan at med-high heat and cook on each side until golden brown, about 3 min each side.
- If you want melted cheese place a slice on the patty and cover pan with a lid for about 30 seconds or until the cheese melts.
- Toast bun briefly on the same pan and then build your veggie burger.
Kiwi Coconut CBD Bites
Yield: 36 small squares
*This recipe requires a scale that can weigh out grams for the CBD isolate.
- 5 kiwis, peeled and cubed
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 2 tsp agar agar powder
- ⅓ cup sugar (You can omit/ adjust sugar amount if you'd like.)
- ⅔ cup cold water
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- 4 Tbsp sugar (You can omit/ adjust sugar amount if you'd like)
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ⅔ cup coconut milk
- .36g Pacha's CBD isolate
For the kiwi layer:
Blend (or in a food processor) the kiwi with a 1/4 cup of water until smooth. A few small chunks is fine. In a small pot, add the rest of the water and agar agar powder and stir to distribute the powder. Bring to a full boil, stirring frequently, making sure that all the agar agar powder has dissolved. Add sugar and kiwi purée and whisk until smooth. Remove from heat and taste, adding more sugar as needed.
Pour the kiwi mixture into a mold of your choice, but for this recipe we used a 9x9in square pan. Put in the refrigerator.
For the coconut layer:
Once your kiwi mixture is firm (this happens in about 10 min) in a small pot, combine water and agar agar powder and stir to distribute the powder. Bring to a full boil, stirring frequently, making sure that all the agar agar powder has dissolved. Add sugar, salt, and stir until dissolved. Add coconut milk and Pacha's CBD isolate, stir until mixed and isolate is dissolved and remove from heat.
Gently pour the coconut layer over the back of a spoon on to the kiwi base to avoid any melted spots or dents. Refrigerate for a few hours until cold.
Cut into cubes or any shape really and serve and enjoy! If you want each piece to be 10mg cut into 36 pieces.
Keep refrigerated and enjoy!
Spicy Corn Chowder
Yield: 6 hearty servings
25mg each bowl
- 4 russet potatoes
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 habanero
- 2 jalapeños
- half large white onion
- 2 whole carrots
- 2 celery stalks
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 can of corn (15oz)
- 2 boxes of vegetable stock (32oz each)
- 1 bouillon flavor of any kind
- 4 cups half and half
- 150mg Pacha CBD Oil
- 3 Tablespoons cooking oil
1. Get a large pot of water boiling- enough water to cover the potatoes, cauliflower and all peppers.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut them and cauliflower in quarters.
3. Cut onion, carrots and celery into a small dice. Mince garlic.
4. Once your water is boiling add in potatoes, cauliflower and peppers. Check frequently to see if they're ready so they don't over cook and get mushy. Everything just needs to be soft enough to have a knife go through effortlessly. Remove immediately from water once ready and set aside.
5. In a large pot add oil to med-high heat. Once hot add in your dices carrots, onion and celery. Season with a little salt and cook until they begin to soften and then add garlic and mixing everything for 2 min.
6. Add in vegetable stock and bouillon and allow everything to simmer.
7. Split your boiled potatoes and cauliflower and medium dice one half of the potatoes and break up one half of cauliflower into bite size pieces and put aside.
8. In a blender add the other half of potato, cauliflower, the peppers (Remove the seeds and stems if you want to reduce the heat.) Add half of soup mix from the pot to the blender and blend until smooth. Pour blender mixture into the pot and incorporate with the rest of the soup mixture.
CBD Rice Krispie Treats
1/4 cup coconut oil
6 oz marshmallows (vegan ones exist too!)
6 milliliters Pacha CBD Oil
10 oz of cereal of your choice
1. Lightly oil a deep 9x13 pan and then line with saran wrap and lightly oil on top of saran wrap.
2. Heat a large pot on low heat and add the coconut oil.
3. Once the oil is melted add the marshmallows and toss well in the oil and allow to melt completely while stirring every so often.
4. Once the marshmallows are melted turn off stove and add Pacha CBD Oil and mix until combined.
5. Add in cereal and mix until the marshmallow is evenly incorporated and then pour mixture into your prepared pan.
6. Either press down with a spatula or with lightly oiled hands to create an even, flat top on your rice krispies.
7. Leave out a room temperature until firm. Takes about 15 min.
8. Remove from pan and remove saran wrap and cut 5 rows long ways and 4 the other way and this will give you 20 pieces at 15mg each.
*These can be stored at room temperature. Keep closed airtight.
9. Add in corn, diced potatoes and cauliflower, half and half, Pacha CBD Oil and salt and pepper to taste. Give everything a good stir.
10. Let everything simmer until you get it as hot as you'd like and then it's ready to serve!
CBD Flower Power Bowl
Yield: 4 servings
1 cup blueberries
1 cup chopped up honeydew
1 cup orange wedges
1 cup kiwi
1/8 cup (or more or less- up to you!) of pink-sorrel. This flower is found wild in tropical climates mainly in spring and fall.
2 Tablespoons black sesame seeds (give or take to your liking)
Juice from 1 lime (give or take to your liking)
2 milliliters (100mg) Pacha Full Spectrum CBD Oil
1. Add all of your fruit and Pacha Full Spectrum CBD Oil to a large bowl and mix.
2. Add lime juice, mix and taste and add more lime juice if you want. Do the same with the black sesame seeds.
3. That's it! If you want it colder leave in the fridge for 15 min and serve.
Heart of Palm CBD Ceviche
Yield: 4 servings
2 cans of heart of palm
Half of a medium red onion
1 large orange bell pepper
1 large or two medium tomatoes
Half cup toasted peanuts
1/8 cup chopped cilantro
Juice from 2-3 limes
2 milliliters (100mg) Pacha CBD Oil
* Optional, but highly recommended, accompaniments:
1. Drain cans of heart of palm and chop into 1/2 inch pieces.
2. Chop onion, bell pepper and tomato into a medium dice.
3. Toast peanuts on a pan at low/ medium heat moving around frequently until toasted.
4. Mix all your ingredients in a large bowl and add lime juice and salt to taste.
5. Serve alongside plantain chips and avocado.
ENJOY this healthy, tasty CBD version of ceviche inspired by the ceviche from Jipijapa, Ecuador!
CBD Fresco de Cacao
Yield: 6 cups
5 cups of rice
7 cups of water
1 cinnamon stick
1 cup toasted and peeled cacao beans
1 cup sugar
2 milliliters (100mg) Pacha CBD Oil
1. Rinse and drain rice. In a large bowl soak the rice, cinnamon stick and water overnight in the refrigerator.
2. The next day put in a blender everything that was soaking, including the water, add sugar and Pacha CBD Oil and blend until completely mixed. There will be plenty of small bits that don't blend and that is fine.
3. Through a fine mesh strainer or a cheese cloth pour your mixture into a pitcher and chill in the fridge or pour over ice.
4. Enjoy this tasty- plant based- CBD version of Fresco de Cacao from beautiful Nicaragua!
CBD Colombian Breakfast
Arepas & Huevos Pericos
Yield: 4 servings
1 cup pre-cooked white corn meal (We use the brand P.A.N in the yellow bag.)
1 1/4 cup water
100mg Pacha CBD Oil (2 milliliters)
half teaspoon salt
1 large tomato
1 bunch of green onions (scallions)
Block of queso fresco (Found in Latino grocery or aisle.)
1.) Place the corn meal, water, Pacha CBD Oil, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Then heat up a large pan with just enough oil to coat the bottom on medium heat.
2.) While you pan is heating up mix your corn meal mixture in the bowl until it becomes a uniform dough. If the dough feels too dry add a little more water a time or if too wet add a little more corn meal.
3.) Separate dough into 4 equal pieces and form a ball and flatten into a disk using the palm of your hand while keeping the edges together and not cracked.
4.) Place dough disks on your heated pan and flip one it has toasted and repeat on other side. Roughly 2-3 min each side. Adjust heat if necessary and and a little more oil to the pan if you find it's getting too dry.
5.) Once you flip the arepa place a piece of sliced queso fresco on it. It will warm up while the other side toasts.
6.) In a large bowl crack eggs add salt to taste and diced tomatoes and scallions. Mix with a whisk or fork and cook on medium heat on an oiled pan and move frequently until you get scrambled eggs.
Enjoy a typical Colombian breakfast! Best served with hot coffee!
CBD Butterfly Lemonade
Yield: 8 cups
12.5 mg each cup
1 cup sugar
6 cups water
4 teaspoons butterfly pea powder (found online or in health food stores)
2 milliliters Pacha CBD Oil (100 mg)
1) In a small pot cook sugar and 1 cup water mixing until fully dissolved. This is simple syrup. Then transfer to a glass container and place in the fridge to cool down faster.
2) Juice lemons and add to a pitcher with the rest of the water, Pacha CBD Oil and butterfly pea powder and cooled down simple syrup Mix well with a whisk. If you want it sweeter make more simple syrup and add!
Yucca Fries and CBD Huancaina Sauce
Yield: 30 fries and 2 cups huancaina
2 medium size yucca ( 6 cups mash)
4 tablespoons salt
2 tablespoons garlic powder
4 cups frying oil of your choice
4 oz feta cheese
4 oz cream cheese
5 tablespoon aji amarillo paste (found at most Latino groceries)
1/2 cup milk of your choice
2 milliliters Pacha CBD Oil (100mg)
1) In a large pot boiled your peeled and quartered yucca until a knife can easily go through them. Then strain and put into a bowl and mash.
2) Once the yucca has slightly cooled add in the egg, salt and garlic powder and mix. Place oil in a pot or pan on medium heat or 350 degrees.
3) Grab about a tablespoon worth of the yucca mix and roll in the palm of your hand into a cylinder shape and place to the side.
4) Once oil is hot enough fry yucca without over crowing the pan/ pot. Place fried ones on paper towels to soak up extra oil. Sprinkle with a little salt if desired.
5) In a blender put the feta, cream cheese, aji, milk and Pacha CBD Oil and mix.
Enjoy this Peruvian treat!
CBD Pastelitos- Guava and Cheese Puff Pastries
2 boxes of puff pastry 17.3 oz each box. (You can find this ready in the freezer section of the grocery store.)
1 Guava paste 14 oz (Found in a Latino grocery store or food section)
1 Cream cheese (8 oz)
Pacha CBD Oil - 300mg (6 milliliters)
Egg wash (1 egg and 1 Tbls water)
1/4 cup Simple syrup (1/8 cup sugar + 1/8 cup water)
1) Remove puff from the boxes and allow to thaw out enough to open the sheets of dough with out snapping. Because it comes in the package folded and you need to open and flat to work with.
2) Cut both guava and cream cheese into rectangle slices. Close to 3 in x 1 in.
3) In a small pot melt and mix together your sugar and water to make your simple syrup.
4) In a small bowl beat the egg with a tablespoon of water and leave to the side.
5) Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
By now your dough should be thawed out enough to work with. It can still be cold but needs to be flexible. If you find it warmed up too much put in back in the freezer for a couple minutes.
6) Lay the dough out on a cutting board and cut each puff pastry sheet into 6 equal rectangles. Use a ruler for assistance if necessary. Place one slice each of guava and cream cheese diagonally and 25mg (or half the dropper/ milliliters) on top of guava and cheese and close the dough over it all creating a triangle. It can really be whatever shape you want. Seal edges with by pressing down with you finger and cut a few slits on the top. Then brush egg wash over the top. This helps give it a golden brown color.
7) Place the pastelitos on parchment paper onto a sheet tray and bake for 13min or until golden brown.
8) Once removed from the oven brush simple syrup over the top to give them a sweet gloss.
CBD Mushroom Gravy
Yield: 3 cups/ 8 servings
25 mg CBD each serving
1/4 cup vegan butter (If you don't care to make it vegan any butter will work.)
8 oz mushrooms of your choice. We used baby bella.
2 cloves garlic
200 mg Pacha CBD Oil (4 milliliters)
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup vegetable stock
1 1/2 cup almond milk (or any milk you prefer)
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
Salt and black pepper to taste
Dash of soy sauce if you want to make the gravy more brown in color (optional)
1) In a large pan on med-high heat melt your butter. Chop mushrooms up into cubes or length wise and place in the pan. Fine mince your garlic and add to pan as well. Cook everything until soft and some brown color develops.
2) Stir in the flour into the mushroom mixture. It will get clumpy- this is normal. Stir for 1 minute. Add the Pacha CBD Oil and mix well.
3) Add vegetable stock, stir well. Then add your milk and stir everything until smooth. Add salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary and adjust seasonings to your liking. Add a soy sauce at the end for color if you choose- keep the saltiness in mind when adding.
Once it cools down you'll see that it thickens. To loosen warm it up and if you still want it a bit looser add a little bit of milk at a time until desired consistency.
Enjoy! Great for mashed potatoes or white rice!
CBD Brown Sugar Cookies
Yield: 20 cookies
*A gram scale is required to weigh out CBD in this recipe.
2 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1.5 teaspoons cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon salt
.2g Pacha CBD Isolate (200mg)
3/4 cup unsalted butter (vegan butter works great as well), melted and slightly cooled
1 and 1/4 packed light or dark brown sugar
1 large egg, room temperature
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/3 cup granulated sugar, for rolling
1) In a large bowl mix together your flour, baking soda, cornstarch, salt and Pacha CBD Isolate and set aside.
2) In a stand mixer or separate large bowl, mix your butter and brown sugar until smooth and then add in your egg then finally the vanilla.
3) Add your dry ingredients in thirds to your wet and mix until just combined. Do not over mix or you will get a tough cookie.
4) Chill dough in fridge for minimum 2 hours.
5) Preheat oven to 325 degrees and section evenly using a scooper or two Tablespoons worth for each portion. Roll into balls and then roll in granulated sugar and place on lined sheet tray.
6) Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges look lightly brown.
7) Cool down and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
5 Spice CBD Potato Wedges
Yield: 6 servings
16.6mg each serving
4 medium size russet potatoes (washed and not peeled)
1 teaspoon of each of these:
garlic powder, onion powder, annatto powder, paprika, and turmeric powder.
1 tablespoon of salt
1 tablespoons canola oil (any oil of your choice)
4 milliliters Pacha CBD Oil (100mg)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2) Cut potatoes in 8ths lengthwise and place in a large mixing bowl then add all spices and mix well.
3) Add canola and Pacha CBD Oil to bowl and mix until evenly coated.
4) Place wedges skin side down on a sheet tray making sure wedges aren’t touching.
5) Bake for 30min or until cooked through and golden brown.
CBD Salsa Verde
Yield: 2 cups
100mg total in 2 cups
4 cloves of garlic
half of medium white onion, sliced
3 jalapeños (or more or less depending on preferred spice level). Sliced in half and deseeded and deveined. (Again, if you want it spicer leave the veins and seeds.)
4 milliliters Pacha CBD Oil (100mg)
3/4 cup cilantro, loosely packed
1) In a medium size pot place your tomatillos, garlic, onion and jalapeños and cover with water and have it come to a boil and cook until everything is fork tender.
2) Drain water from the pot and place everything in a blender and add cilantro, Pacha CBD Oil, and a couple of dashes of salt. Blend until smooth and taste to see if you think it needs more salt.
That's it! Super easy and delicious. Great for chips, on eggs and tacos. Get creative! Enjoy.
Salted White Chocolate Espresso CBD Shortbread Cookies
* Recipe adapted from Alison Roman's recipe
* Gram scale is needed for CBD in this recipe
Yield: 24 cookies
10mg per cookie
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (255g) salted cold butter (vegan butter would work great)
1/2 cup (100g) white granulated sugar
1/4 cup (55g) light brown sugar
240g Pacha CBD Isolate
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 Tablespoon instant espresso powder+ 1 Tablespoon hot water (mix these and allow it to cool)
2 1/2 cups (325g) all-purpose flour
6 ounces (170g) white chocolate (roughly chopped into half and quarter pieces- no need to be exact)
1 large egg, beaten (vegan substitute- almond, soy or any alternative milk)
Demerara sugar, for rolling (aka Sugar In The Raw)
Flaky sea salt, for sprinkling (Maldon is a good brand)
1) In a stand mixer or with a hand mixer with the paddle attachment beat your butter with both the white and brown sugar until smooth and fluffy- about 5 min.
2) With a spatula scrape down the sides and under the batter to make sure everything is incorporated then add your Pacha CBD Isolate, vanilla extract and espresso. Mix until combined.
3) Add flour in 2 parts. Mix just until combined. Do not over mix.
4) Add white chocolate and mix just to combine. Do not over mix.
5) Divide dough in half and place each part onto a large piece of plastic wrap. Wrap dough with plastic wrap and with your hands form into a log. Repeat with the second half for the dough. Place dough logs into the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, or until completely firm.
6) Remove dough from the fridge, remove plastic wrap and cut logs into half creating 4 logs. Brush each one with your beaten egg (or milk alternative) and then roll logs in the demerara sugar.
7) With a sharp knife cup the logs into 1/2 inch slices. If the dough falls apart as you cut just reattached the fallen piece with your fingers.
8) Place cookies 1 inch apart on a parchment lined sheet tray and sprinkle a little flaky salt on top of each.
9) Place sheet tray in the fridge or freezer while you preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
10) Place cookies in your 350 degree oven for 12-15 min or until the edges start to brown.
11) Allow cookies to cool and then enjoy!
This recipe is very flexible in that you can add any kind of mix in, and can swap out ingredients to make it vegan. You can omit the salt if you don't want that salty-sweet combo. It's your open canvas!
Savory CBD Potato Pancakes
Tomato & Cream CBD Pasta
Poppy Seed Banana CBD Bread
Giant CBD Chocolate Cookies
Yield: 10 XL cookies
* This recipe requires a gram scale to weigh out CBD isolate.
- 2 cups (284 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. kosher salt
- .2g (200mg) Pacha CBD Isolate
- 1/2 lb. (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1-1/2 cups (297 g) sugar
- 1/4 cups (50 g) packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 6 oz. (170 g) bittersweet chocolate, chopped into bite-size pieces averaging 1/2" with some smaller and some larger
- Adjust an oven rack to the middle position. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line three baking pans with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt and Pacha CBD Isolate.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a beater blade, or in a large bowl using a wooden spoon, beat the butter on medium until creamy, about 2 minutes. Add the sugar and brown sugar and beat on medium until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the egg, vanilla, and water and mix on low to combine. Add the flour mixture and mix on low until combined. Add the chocolate and mix on low into the batter.
- Form the dough into balls weighing 3-1/2 ounces (100 g) each. This is approximately a heaping 1/3 cup each. Place four balls an equal distance apart on prepared pan and transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes before baking. Do not skip freezing the dough, as it's essential in keeping the dough from spreading too much, and aids in the creation of the crinkly outer layer. After putting the first baking pan in the oven, put the second one in the freezer.
- Place the chilled baking pan in the oven and bake 10 minutes, until the cookies are puffed slightly in the center. Lift the side of the baking sheet up about 4" from the oven rack and let it drop down against the rack, so the edges of the cookies set and the inside falls back down. After the cookies puff up again in 2 minutes, repeat lifting and dropping the pan. Repeat a few more times to create ridges around the edge of the cookie. Bake 16 to 18 minutes total, until the cookies have spread out and the edges are golden brown but the centers are much lighter and not fully cooked.
- Transfer the baking pans to a wire rack; let cool completely before removing the cookies from the pan.
Chewy CBD Dark Chocolate Kiwicha & Oat Squares
Mocha CBD Shortbread Cookies
2. Add Pacha CBD Isolate and salt and mix in very well.
3. Mix in instant coffee.
5. Transfer dough onto plastic wrap and shape into a log using the wrap to help you form it.
6. Transfer to the refrigerator for 1 hour or until hard.
7. Remove plastic wrap and cut the log into 20 pieces if you want each piece to be 10mg, or cut into desired thickness.
8. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
9. Place cookies onto a baking sheet at least a 1/2 inch apart. Then place into the freezer for 15min.
11. In a glass bowl or Pyrex place your chocolate and melt in the microwave for 10 second intervals, stirring in between each interval, until completely melted.
12. Once your cookies are completely cooled dip the ends of the ends into the melted chocolate and place on a wire rack.
13. In about 10 min the chocolate will be solid and ready to enjoy!
Muffins de Platano y Chocolate
CBD Snickerdoodle Cookies
- 2¾ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 7 milliliters (175mg) Pacha CBD Oil
- 1¼ cups granulated sugar
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar (light brown sugar will work, too)
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2½ teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking pan with parchment paper or a non-stick baking mat.
- In a bowl, mix together dry ingredients - flour, baking powder, salt, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon; set aside.
- In a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (hand-held mixers work too), cream together butter, Pacha CBD Oil, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Next add vanilla extract and eggs one at a time, mixing after each. Scrape down sides of the bowl as necessary.
- With mixer on low-speed, gradually add the bowl of dry ingredients and mix until incorporated, do not over-mix though.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in freezer for 15 minutes to chill. Can also place in the refrigerator if you plan on making the cookies later. You do not have to chill the dough, but it is much easier to roll into a ball if it is chilled a little.
- To make the cinnamon sugar, mix sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Measure about 1½ tablespoons of dough, roll into a ball and then roll in cinnamon sugar and place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes (mine baked for 9). Every oven is different so it may take up to 20 minutes for your cookies to fully bake through. I suggest starting at 10 minutes and then watch them from there.
- Allow cookies to cool on the pan once you remove them from the oven and enjoy! They are best the first day. Store in an airtight container.