Savory CBD Potato Pancakes
Approximately 20mg each
2 medium to large russet potatoes
1/4 medium white onion
2 cloves garlic
1 Tablespoon tomato paste
5 sprigs green onion (save 1 for garnish)
Salt and pepper to taste
1 large egg
120mg/ 5 milliliters Pacha CBD Oil
1/4 cup flour
1) Boil potatoes until you can effortlessly stick a knife through. Meanwhile small dice you onion and garlic and cut green onion into small pieces. Remove potatoes from boiling water once ready and set aside to cool enough for you to peel them. Once peeled place potatoes in a bowl and season with salt and pepper and mash them.
2) On medium heat with a bit of oil cook your onion and garlic just until cooked through and then add the tomato paste and cook all together for 1 minute or 2. Then add mashed potatoes to the pan and green onion and mix and cook just until everything is incorporated.
3) Once the potato mixture is cooled down add you egg, flour and Pacha CBD Oil and mix well until combined.
4) On an oiled large skillet on medium/ high heat add about 1/4 cup amount of potato mixture in dollops (or whatever size you'd like) and with the back of a spoon smooth out the edges helping form an even circle. Do this quickly because it sets very fast. You can also use a an oiled cookie cutter placed directly on the pan with you mixture inside of it to give an even smoother circle shape.
5) After 1 minute or so or until the bottom is golden then give it a flip and repeat until you have all your potato pancakes.
6) Stack them and add a dollop of sour cream and green onions and enjoy!