Chewy Dark Chocolate Kiwicha & Oat CBD Squares
* a gram scale is needed to weigh out CBD
1/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup honey
2 Tablesoons + 2 teaspoons coconut oil
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanila extract
.48g (480mg) Pacha CBD Isolate
2 1/3 cup quick oats
1 cup puffed kiwicha aka amaranth ( you can buy this puffed or puff your own)
1/3 + 1/8 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
3 Tablespoons chia seeds
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
2-3 teaspoons flaky sea salt
1. Prepare a deep 9x13in pan by lining it parchment paper.
2. In a medium size mixing bowl mix together your oats, kiwicha, pumpkin seeds and chia seeds the set aside.
3. In a small sauce pan combine your brown sugar, honey and coconut oil and cook on medium heat until mixture reaches 260 degrees. Then immediately remove from heat.
4. Add your peanut butter, vanilla extract and Pacha CBD Isolate to the cooked, stovetop mixture and mix everything until combined.
5. Pour cooked ingredients over the dry ones in your mixing bowl and mix everything until thoroughly combined.
6. Pour chewy bar mixture into your prepared pan and spread it all around until you have an even, smooth surface. Then put it in the fridge for 10 minutes.
7. In a heat safe container add your dark chocolate and microwave for 10 second increments, stirring between each time, until melted.
8. Remove tray from the fridge and with a spoon drizzle melted chocolate all over and immediately sprinkle your flaky sea salt while the chocolate is still loose.
10. Pop it all back in the fridge for 5 min and then lift up parchment paper to easily lift up your creation right onto a cutting board.
11. Cut into 24 pieces or as many as you'd like! We did 24 and calculate each square at 20mg CBD.
These can be stored at room temperature in an airtight container or in the fridge.