Banana Poppy Seed CBD Bread
Yield: 1 average 9x5 loaf
100mg CBD in entire loaf
1 2/3 cup (236g) all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tst salt
2 1/2 Tablespoons poppy seeds
.10g (100mg) Pacha CBD Isolate
8 Tablespoons (1 stick/ 113g) butter, melted and browned
3/4 cup (160g) granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cup (388g) mashed bananas
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Set your oven 350 degrees. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, poppy seeds, and Pacha CBD Isolate in a bowl and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl mix melted butter (not still hot) and sugar until fully combined then add eggs one at a time until combined. Next add bananas and vanilla and mix until everything comes together smoothly.
3. Last add your dry mix of flour, etc to the banana mixture in 2 parts making sure each time the flour and the rest of the dry ingredients are incorporated completely. Do not over mix- just mix until combined.
4. Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with oil or spread a light amount of butter all around to prevent sticking then pour banana bread mixture in. With a spatula spread the top of the batter to create a smooth top.
5. Put it in the oven for 50-60 min or until a toothpick comes out clean from poking it in the middle. Check your bread at 45 min and check every 5 min from there if it's close.