Muffins de Platano y Chocolate
20mg each muffin
*Gram scale is needed to weigh out CBD
1 egg white - room temperature
1 whole egg- room temperature
2 very, very ripe, black, mashed plantains (can substitute bananas)- room temperature
3 tablespoons neutral flavored oil
.24g Pacha CBD Isolate (240mg)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1 chocolate cake box mix (15.25 oz)
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Set your oven to 425 degrees and line a muffin pan with liners.
2. In a large bowl or stand mixer whisk egg white until stiff then remove it from the bowl.
3. In the same bowl beat the whole egg then add plantains, vanilla, oil, salt, and Pacha CBD Isolate and mix all until well incorporated.
4. Mix in cake mix in 3 parts making sure to not over mix along with chocolate chips, reserving some chips to top muffins with.
5. Gently fold in egg whites.
6. With a scoop or spoon fill muffin liners 3/4 of the way full and top with a few chocolate chips each.
7. Bake on middle rack in the oven for 5 min then drop the temperature to 400 degrees and bake for another 8 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when testing the center of a muffin.
8. Once done, leave the muffins to cool off then remove from tray and ENJOY!