Chocolate Coconut CBD Crinkle Cookies
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut (or vegetable) oil
- 1 gram Pacha CBD Isolate
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 20 toasted, whole almonds
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
1.In a medium-sized bowl, mix together coconut oil and Pacha CBD Isolate until smooth and there are no lumps. Next, add the cocoa powder, and white sugar. Mix very well. Mix in eggs, one at a time, until fully incorporated. Next, mix in coconut extract.
2. In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix all with a whisk. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet mixture just until a dough forms (do not over beat). Cover bowl with wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
3. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking trays with parchment paper. Roll 1 Tablespoon of dough into a ball. Continue making 20 balls total. Make a dent in the middle, add one almond and re-roll into a smooth ball making sure the almond is hiding.
4. In a small bowl, sift in the powdered sugar. Generously and evenly, coat each ball of dough in the powdered sugar and place onto prepared cookie sheets 2 inches apart.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes. The cookies will come out soft from the oven but will harden up as they cool.
6. Allow the cookies to cool for at least 10 minutes before eating. Store extra cookies in an airtight container. Enjoy!