- 1 stick (4 ounces) unsalted butter, melted and browned
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 and 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- .24g Pacha CBD Isolate (240mg)
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
1) In a small saucepan melt the butter on medium heat until it has turned into brown butter. You will know it's ready when little brown bits form at the bottom of the pan. Once browned, remove saucepan from the heat and allow the butter to cool to room temperature.
2) In a large bowl mix together with a whisk the flour, baking powder, salt and Pacha CBD Isolate then and set aside.
3) In a stand mixer or large bowl whisk together the eggs while gradually adding the sugar. Whisk until the mixture has turned thick, fluffy and pale yellow.
4) Add the flour mixture in 3 parts to the egg mixture and incorporate delicately with a spatula being careful to keep as much of the air created in the egg mixture.
5) Add the vanilla to the melted brown butter, mix, and add to the flour and egg mixture mixing delicately with a spatula.
6) Cover bowl with mixture with plastic wrap and refrigerate for minimum 4 hours, preferably overnight.
7) Once ready to bake, preheat oven to 375 and prep your madeline baking pans if they are non-stick with a quick spray or brushing of oil.
8) With a small thumb press scoop or tablespoon, place 1 tablespoon worth into the center of each madeline receptacle. No need to spread it.
9) Bake for 6-8 min, or just until the edges turn gold brown. Keep an eye out on them at the 6 minute mark because each oven is different.
10) Once removed flip each madeline on its back or flip the entire pan over removing each madeline.
Enjoy ASAP! They're their best fresh out the oven!